Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pitching My Tent

Ok, so... after posting for many years at Open Diary, I've finally been driven into exile by the latest, days-long service interruption.  It's pretty obvious that the site has some serious problems that the Powers That Be over there either can't or won't fix in the way I need them to. 

So, here I am... a stranger in a strange blogger realm after hastily grabbing all the words and thoughts and feelings that I could before setting off for what I hope will ultimately be a better on-line life for both me and the voices in my head.

Many of those voices are now saying that I should have done this years ago.

Others, however, are not so sure. 

One voice says I'm not going far enough - that I should abandon cyberspace entirely and return to the pen and paper land of my birth. 

I can only wonder which voice(s) will be vindicated in the long run.

Well, to the extent that the seductive French voice in my head lets me wonder anything at all. 

Ah, the journey here has left me so exhausted... I think I shall lie down for awhile and let that voice have its way with me for the rest of the afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. Oo la la! Je l'aime ce blog! Mais, you could take leave of cyberspace? 'Ave you taken leave of your census? Mais NON! You must not leave! We like it hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many places weild large hammers of disappointment and frustration, but holding on to good friends is always the best remedy. just my desire to not lose anymore people I care about makes me follow you here.

    ReplyDelete