Back Yard Myrtle
Back Yard Grape Hyacinth
Side Yard Music CD
I can remember planting the myrtle and the grape hyacinth.
I can only guess where the CD may have come from. I've never had one pop up in my yard before.
Turns out it has 20 songs on it. A few don't sound too bad. Most would probably sound better to me if I were a horny young thug killing time until my next drug deal.
How many do you recognize?
1) I Don't Care (Apocalyptica)
2) Love Hurts (Incubus)
3) Breakdown (Seether)
4) Fuck It (Seether)
5) Calling (Taproot)
6) Figured You Out (Nickelback)
7) Fine Again (Seether)
8) Falling (Staind)
9) King Of All Excuses (Staind)
10) Control (Puddle Of Mudd)
11) Megalomaniac (Incubus)
12) She Fucking Hates Me (Puddle Of Mudd)
13) Everything (Buckcherry)
14) Crazy Bitch (Buckcherry)
15) I Love The Cocaine (Buckcherry)
16) Addicted (Saving Abel)
17) Goodbye, So Long (Saving Abel)
18) Psycho (Puddle Of Mudd)
19) Schizophrenic Conversations (Staind)
20) Fake It (Seether)
Which song do you think most likely was playing when the passenger in the car reached over, hit eject, and tossed this CD out the window?