Sunday, August 7, 2011

Another Unexpected Lunch Guest



It seems that most of my recent unexpected guests have been of the skunk and raccoon variety that prefer to show up in the evening when it's too dark to record their impressive munching skills.

Today, however, a guest showed up just an hour ago in broad daylight.

I think it was someone new - but I suppose it might have been the same guest I posted a video of back on July 21 if that guest has been enrolled in a rigorous weight loss program for the last few weeks.

What do you think?







Seems pretty determined to get in, doesn't he?

If any of my stuff turns up missing in the next few weeks, you can count on me forwarding these images to the police.

3 comments:

  1. That's a brave bunny.
    The captcha is weetick.
    well, no apparently I read that wrong because now it's giving me another, turenir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... that's incredible! I've always seen wild animals RUNNING from people... You don't suppose it could have had rabies, by any wild chance?? (He/she sure is cute, though!)

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090331124236AAinFgR

    OK, in the spirit of sharing, I just took a screen print of the captcha, which was sholuv. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "sholuv"!!!!
    I love that captcha.
    ...My current one is cysts, which seems too short and findable in a dictionary.
    Bad bunny.

    ReplyDelete